FORUM IS THE PLACE TO MEET AND DISCUSS HOW TO MAKE OUR INNER
WISHES OF GLOBAL PEACE COME TRUE.
What we are doing is a brand new idea and a daring one at that. IT cannot be implemented
without a global support, especially in these days of information overload, twitters and instant
Ideas need to be unfurled, dissected, understood, their merits analyzed and then implemented.
They begin by diagnosing the problem - no different than diagnosing a diseases before
implementing treatment and prevention.
Our current global problems are OF EDUCATION, HEALTH AND ECONOMY, IN THAT
ORDER, WHERE EDUCTION IS THE KEY TO THEIR RESOLUTION.
So, what we need to find out is WHAT AILS EDUCATION AND JHOW IT GOT TO
WHERE IT IS NOW.
THE FORUM IS THE PLACE WHERE TO BRING THIS ISSUE IN THE OPEN.
We are proposing bi-weekly meetings complete with dinner every other Saturday, from
7.30 P.M to 10.00 P.M. Doors will be open at 7.00 P.M to meet, mingle. and have some
refreshments (only non-alcoholic beverages.)
Cost for the event will be $20.00 payable at the door.
Advance registration by sending E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org will help with the planning
as we would not like the food to go to waste.
TOPICS: Some of the suggested for these meetings could be the following but more can be
added as time goes on, especially with the in put of the participants.
1. A history of human growth - a chronology - and what is worth keeping and knowing.
2. Separating the wheat from the chafe - to know the truth and grow.
3. The purpose of life - what life wants from us?
4. What can you do to be whole in your own eyes? Your inner aspirations and longings and
how to fulfill them.
5. Is prosperity or the purpose the answer?
6. Religion, faith, rituals or the fear of the unknown and/or dying?
7. Don't loose yourself in the shuffle?
8. They robbed me of my inheritance, now I am struggling to barely survive. My inheritance
was the knowledge coming to me from my ancestors. How to reclaim it and be empowered.
9. The meditative state and how to achieve it.
10.Technotherapy™ - calming and empowering yourself through knowledge and know-how.
11. How did we loose what we once knew? The emergence of the "we are here for you"
12. What happened to the academia? How it got side tracked from its original mission?
13. The status of philanthropy - who is digging into your deep pockets and how?
14. Wealth does not trickle down, poverty creeps up.
15. War, peace, and pillage - it is all about survival. Unless we ensure survival through trust
and sharing of knowledge, not necessarily money, peace will continue to be an unreachable wish.
16. What happened to education on the way to becoming a billion, or is it a trillion, dollar
17. Poetry, the essence of and the window to the soul.
18. Music: Bring your own talent. The Center is equipping itself for sound. Check it out and
improve upon it.
19. Don't blame your children for running away from science unless you teach science with
the same intensity and commitment you teach music, art and sports and with the same involvement.
Try becoming a Science parent, a science mom or science dad.
20. Living simply or simply living?
FORUM SCHEDULE :
Forum will meet the first and the third Saturday of the month.
Mark your calendar. Come for the dinner and the fellowship, if not for the discussion but you
will be pleasantly surprised at the wealth of knowledge you gained as your life experience which
you can contribute to the discussion.